I wanted to set up Citoid because I want to solve issues but it is difficult to find a solution if you don’t know the problem clearly. So I decided to setup Citoid. Documentation is at https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Citoid
- In production, node v6 is being used. So install that.
- Follow section 3.1, that is, install from scratch.
- When the server is up, enter the url you want to test.
- To stop the server use ctrl+c and NOT ctrl+z.
- In case you suspend the server with ctrl+z, use
killall -9 node
All for now. Let’s hope I am able to improve some code.