For the 6th Week, I finished with the 5th section of the documentation covering the common code blocks in a Zotero translator. I have planned to move the code snippets from this section to the next section which will be covering the working example of mediawiki translator because I will have to explain the code and adding it here will be redundant. I made use of Embedded Metadata.js in the Oxford Reference translator. Waiting for response from the developers.
We had our first meeting on 20th June on #wikimedia-devrel and it was fun to learn from where everyone came from and what they are working on. Most of it was new for me as I didn’t have a chance to take a look on those projects in the past while filing the application. I wish I take some time out and see each one of them since the interns explained their projects very well. So it’ll be easy for me to know what they were talking about 😀 . I also got to know about Wikimania that is taking place in August in Canada. Would have loved to attend it but I will be having my placement session.
Srishti gave me feedback on the work done till now and it is very valuable. I think every fortnight I should (patiently because it takes effort to read something that you wrote again and again) go through the doc and write down the stuff that needs any change.